Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Strength & Conditioning For Triathletes With Helming Athletics
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 6:30 AM
1162A Gorgas Ave
San Francisco, CA 94129
Training - Other
Join GGTC for weekly strength and conditioning workouts with Helming Athletics. Nate Helming coaches Olympic level cyclists, professional triathletes, junior elite mountain bikers, and national-level ultra-runners on their strength and mobility in the weight room in addition to coaching runners and triathletes of all levels outside the gym.
- Program: A skill-based Strength & Conditioning Program that is designed and periodized to complement the endurance athlete’s hectic training and racing schedule.
- Overall goal: learn how to be a better athlete, how to move more efficiently, and how to problem solve injury while getting stronger and more powerful in the process.
- Cost: $25 drop in per class or $225 (10 sessions for $22.50/class).
- Class Day Offerings: Tuesday and Thursday Mornings
- Class Start Time: 6:30 am
- Class Length: 1 hour
- What if I don’t sign up but want to drop in? Drop ins cost $25. Athletes have to have gone through 1 intro session before attending the classes. This standard is for your safety and to ensure a positive and productive experience training with us!
Note in fine print: This is not the same as the Wednesday morning session that is available to all members for FREE. This session does cost extra and members are responsible for those fees.