We'll start, as usual now, at 8 am from Sports Basement at the Presidio. Look for the coaches wearing Breakaway/Bay Club gear. Coach John Dahlz will be leading this one.
This will be the route. Remember that It is not a competitive event. Just a friendly, nonetheless challenging ride.
Short Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27456748
Rolling at 8am Sharp
A few things to consider if you are planning to join us:
- Make sure your bike is in good condition and tuned up.
- Bring 2 extra tubes, a multi-tool, 2 water bottles.
- Gels or bars are recommended
- Bring cash or CC. There is usually at least one stop to refill.
- Phone with a full battery.
- Arm warmers and a vest are usually helpful.
- The ride starts at 8:00
- Partner up with one or two other cyclists and stay together or as close as possible throughout the entire ride.
- The first 60-120 minutes will be a no-drop ride. After that athletes will be encouraged to follow their own training plan along the same route.
- At the end of long climbs, the group will always reunite.
- Make sure you download the ride route on your phone or bike computer.
- Feel free to bring a friend. It's an open ride.
Ride safe, Cesar