Triathlon can certainly feel intimidating with three different disciplines... Let's face it, there's a lot to learn!
Well, fear not, because whether you’re new to triathlons or just looking to kick start your 2021 season, Tri Academy could be for you!
This 5-week program was created by Coach John Dahlz (JD), will arm you with the knowledge to tackle your next triathlon head on. Not to mention it will help you develop the base you need to get fitter, faster, and stronger to ensure you're ready for the season ahead.
During the 5-week program you will receive:
· Daily workouts in Training Peaks
· At least one group weekend ride, run or AP swim per week
· Weekly zoom educational talks and socials
· Tri Academy community on Facebook
We'll even go over common questions such as:
- What do I actually need for a triathlon?
- How do you get out of a wet suit quickly?
- What are aero bars?
- How do I change a bike tire?
- How do I confidently clip in on my bike?
This program is great for beginner athletes or those just getting back into training, and can be done as a standalone or as a lead in to either the Oly or Womxn Tri Together Training programs starting up the first weekend in April!
The cost is $100 for GGTC members and $140 for non-members
Discount for Oly or Womxn Tri Together Training Program Participants: As a bonus, if you extend your triathlon training and sign up for one of our 10-week training programs starting the weekend of April 3rd, you’ll receive $25 credit towards that training program!
If you missed the Info Night, you can view the replay HERE
Questions? Contact Jen at email@example.com