Come join us for an awesome ride this Saturday 56 or 43 miles (returning from Stinson Beach), launching at 8am from Sports Basement.
Check out the route and get your bike ready.
Some things to consider in no particular order:
- Make sure your bike is in good condition and tuned up.
- Bring 2 extra tubes, a multi-tool, 2 water bottles.
- Gels or bars are recommended
- Bring cash or CC. There is usually at least one stop to refill.
- Phone with a full battery.
- Arm warmers and a vest are usually helpful.
- The ride starts at 8:00
- Partner up with one or two other cyclists and stay together or as close as possible throughout the entire ride.
- The first 60-120 minutes will be a no-drop ride. After that athletes will be encouraged to follow their own training plan along the same route.
- At the end of long climbs, the group will always reunite.
- Make sure you download the ride route on your phone or bike computer.
- Feel free to bring a friend.
The route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27591436
See you on Saturday,