Here is this weekends ride.
This weekend we are adding 3 options to our group ride, starting with a long (Group A) 77-mile option from Sports Basement to Point Reyes, then a 56-Mile (Group B) option and a Group C Option from Sports Basement to Fairfax and Back.
A few things to consider if you are planning to join us.
- Make sure your bike is in good condition and tuned up.
- Bring 2 extra tubes, a multi-tool, 2 water bottles.
- Gels or bars are recommended
- Bring cash or CC. There is usually at least one stop to refill.
- Phone with a full battery.
- Arm warmers and a vest are usually helpful.
- The ride starts at 8:00
- Partner up with one or two other cyclists and stay together or as close as possible throughout the entire ride.
- The first 60-120 minutes will be a no-drop ride. After that athletes will be encouraged to follow their own training plan along the same route.
- At the end of long climbs, the group will always reunite.
- Make sure you download the ride route on your phone or bike computer.
- Feel free to bring a friend. It's an open ride.
Looking forward to enjoying a great ride with you!
A) SB to Point Reyes 77 Miles
B) SB to Nicasio 57 Miles
C) SB to Fairfax loop 38 Miles