For this Saturday we have 3 options for our group ride again. A long 51-mile option (Group A) from Sports Basement to Fairfax, Climbing Alpine Dam and finishing with Seven Sisters at Mt Tam. Then there's a 36-Mile option from Sports Basement to Fairfax and Back (Group B).
There is also a longer option available for the faster riders that are looking to get in more miles (Group C), that adds an extra long climb from Bolinas to Seven Sisters.
A few things to consider if you are planning to join us.
1. Make sure your bike is in good condition and tuned up.
2. Bring 2 extra tubes, a multi-tool, 2 water bottles.
3. Gels or bars are recommended
4. Bring cash or CC. There is usually at least one stop to refill.
5. Phone with a full battery.
6. Arm warmers and a vest are usually helpful.
7. The ride starts at 8:00
8. Partner up with one or two other cyclists and stay together or as close as possible throughout the entire ride.
9. The first 60-120 minutes will be a no-drop ride. After that athletes will be encouraged to follow their own training plan along the same route.
10. At the end of long climbs, the group will always reunite.
11. Make sure you download the ride route on your phone or bike computer.
12. Feel free to bring a friend. It's an open and friendly ride.
Looking forward to enjoying a great ride with you!"
SB to Fairfax
36.6 miles, + 1964 ft.
SF, Alpine Dam, Bolinas, Mt Tam, Seven Sisters- 68.2 mi, +6157 ft