Bay Club / Breakaway Group Ride
Here are the group ride routes for this Saturday June 23rd.
For this Saturday we'll ride through the beautiful Muir Woods area. Group A will get all the way to Point Reyes Station and back (77 Miles), group B will turn around at Stinson Beach (45 Miles) and Group C will turn around at Muir Beach and add Hawk hill at the end (37 miles)
A few things to consider if you are planning to join us.
1. Make sure your bike is in good condition and tuned up.
2. Bring 2 extra tubes, a multi-tool, 2 water bottles.
3. Gels or bars are recommended
4. Bring cash or CC. There is usually at least one stop to refill.
5. Phone with a full battery.
6. Arm warmers and a vest are usually helpful.
7. The ride starts at 8:00 (Group B and C will roll 5 minutes later)
8. Partner up with one or two other cyclists and stay together or as close as possible throughout the entire ride.
9. The first 60-120 minutes will be a no-drop ride. After that, athletes will be encouraged to follow their own training plan along the same route.
10. At the end of long climbs, the group will always reunite.
11. Make sure you download the ride route on your phone or bike computer.
12. Feel free to bring a friend. It's an open and friendly ride.
Looking forward to enjoying a great ride with you!