Start: 6:00pm Embarcadero Clocktower
Title: BEGINNER RIDE – to Horse Shoe Bay
Quick Description: Ambassador led Beginner ride starting at the Embarcadero Clock Tower. We will roll down North Point, through Ft. Mason, into the Presidio, over the windswept Golden Gate Bridge, down to Horse Shoe bay, past the Coast Guard Station, looping around cavallo point, back up to the Golden Gate Bridge by Bunker Hill Road, over the Golden Gate, and Back to the Clock Tower.
This is a beginner ride, the group will roll (socially distant) at the pace of the slowest rider. Riders who surge off the top are on their own.
WEB REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
Required items: Gloves, mask, helmet, hydration, nutrition, co2, spare tube.
Questions? Contact Ellison Wada
415 244 1510
- 6ft social distancing at all times. This applies to regroups AND riding.
- Limited to a maximum of 5 members per group (including the ride organizer). Please only register if you are 100% sure to join. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible to allow other interested members to get your slot.
- Before a ride we will ask you to formally register on the calendar. We are required to track names and contact information for all activities. Because we are operating in a special environment your ride leader will check that all members showing up at the start of the ride are registered on the website.
- Members are required to bring their own water bottles, sunscreen and personal food. Sharing food or passing items around is not allowed. Lending a face mask is also not a good practice.
- If you feel sick, please do not come.