With summer races being cancelled and our training plans pushed to the fall, we’d like to introduce our inaugural “Triathlon Lifestyle” training program starting Monday, July 20th.
ANYONE can participate! You do not need to by physically located in the Bay Area to reap the benefits of participation!
This unique 5-week program will focus on incorporating triathlon into our daily lives, rather than training towards a specific event. In addition to having weekly assigned workouts, each week will target a different aspect of triathlon. By the end of the program, we hope each participant will unleash their inner-triathlete to become their fittest and strongest both mentally and physically in their everyday lives.
Participants in the program will receive the following:
- A training plan in Training Peaks that is self-tailored to your individual ability. You make the workout as easy or difficult as you need to.
- Weekly group Zwift rides. No smart trainer? No worries, you will still have a bike ride either on your own or in a small, socially distant group.
- Weekly group strength via Zoom.
- Weekly educational seminars via Zoom focused on the topic of the week.
- A dedicated Facebook group where you can ask questions, peacock your achievements and cheer your teammates on!
- Happy hours!
Triathlon Lifestyle is the brain child of our very own Coach Cesar, so he will be executing the training plan in Training Peaks and will be actively involved in the program.
Questions: Email Kimi at email@example.com