***Save the Date***
This is the time of the year when we all go ride our bikes and dress up like Santa. This event has been a tradition in the club and we are doing all we can to continue it despite Covid. Please stay tune for further announcement as we will need to adjust our plan based on the regulations in December.
Don't know what Santa ride looks like. Check out the video from 2019 here.
Route : tbd
Start time : 8am.
Level: All Levels (everybody should join)
Start Point :
Please ensure you are familiar with COVID-19 Special Rules (see below)
Feel free to send any question to Remy at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 628 888 4665
COVID-19 Special Rules:
- Ensure all members comply with the 6ft social distancing requirements.
- Rides must be limited to a maximum of 10 members per group (including the ride organizer). This means the number of participants will be limited on the signup page. Please only register if you are 100% sure to join. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible to allow other interested members to get your slot. Do not write a friend to advise to attend the ride for you. We are required to track attendance and contact details. Our website is the only tool we have to do it. So we count on you to make our life easy and ensure that we stay compliant with the order.
- Before a ride we will ask you to formally register on the calendar. We are required to track names and contact information for all activities. Because we are operating in a special environment your ride leader will check that all members showing up at the start of the ride are registered on the website.
- When waiting at the meeting point, stopping to regroup or resting during our coffee break please respect social distancing requirements. This means 6ft between members. We know we have not seen each other for too long. But the rule means no hugs, no kisses, no handshakes, no high fives.
- We will do our best to limit the number of stops we take and will do our best to stop where there is limited crowd. In the event we stop for coffee or food, be ready to have your own mask or face covering cloth. Only curbside ordering is allowed at the moment and you are required to cover your face when ordering.
- Members are required to bring their own water bottles, sunscreen and personal food. Sharing food or passing items around is not allowed. Lending a face mask is also not a good practice.
- If you feel sick, please do not come. We love to share a lot of things together but if there is one thing we don’t want you to share it is the virus. Technically we are required to send you home if you show any symptoms. Practically, we count on you to stay home.