One timeslot is open this week at Tam High - Sun at 10 am
Priority registration is given to the Long Distance Program. Any lanes remaining after their cut-off time (Wed at midnight) will be opened up to the general membership.
LD Squad - please register using your code before Wednesday at midnight.
Dear General Membership,
Cost is $10 per lane, no refunds once you register and you must contact me if you are unable to attend (no registration transfers).
Before you go, take note of the pool rules:
- You must wear a face covering upon entering and exiting the pool area
- Show up ready to swim. Bathrooms are reserved for emergencies only and cannot be used to shower or change.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival (on your forehead). If your temperature is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to swim
- Once you enter the pool, go straight to a lane.
- Only one swimmer per lane
- You must bring your own equipment as none will be available (pull buoys, kickboards, paddles, etc.)
- Your swim time ends 15 minutes before the top of the hour so you have time to grab your things and exit the pool area.
Call/ Text Angela - 707-799-0555