It's not just the hills (though there are plenty) and it's not only the steps (lots of those, too).
Join ambassador Andrey for a truly iconic 14 miles / 4400ft course (this is the oldest trail race course in the US)
We'll meet at Mill Valley Equator Coffee and start from there, staying together and going as slow as it needs.
Things to bring: Water! at least 16oz (water fountains are only at Cardiac Hill and Stinson Beach), 150-300 calories/hour of food, sunscreen, hat, mask
Andrey - 5307449099
- Ensure all members comply with the 6ft social distancing requirements.
- Runners must be limited to a maximum of 10 members per group. This means the number of participants will be limited on the signup page. Please only register if you are 100% sure to join. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible to allow other interested members to get your slot. We are required to track attendance and contact details. Our website is the only tool we have to do it. So we count on you to make our life easy and ensure that we stay compliant with the order.
- Please respect social distancing requirements. This means 6ft between members. We know we have not seen each other for too long. But the rule means no hugs, no kisses, no handshakes, no high fives.
- We will do our best to limit the number of stops we take and will do our best to stop where there is limited crowd. In the event we stop for coffee or food, be ready to have your own mask or face covering cloth. Only curbside ordering is allowed at the moment and you are required to cover your face when ordering.
- Members are required to bring their own water, sunscreen and personal food. Sharing food or passing items around is not allowed. Lending a face mask is also not a good practice.
- If you feel sick, please do not come. We love to share a lot of things together but if there is one thing we don’t want you to share it is the virus. Technically we are required to send you home if you show any symptoms. Practically, we count on you to stay home.