We have two timeslots available at Tam High Pool this Sunday - 9:00 and 10:00 am.
Priority registration is given to the Oly, Women Tri Together and Long Distance training programs through Wednesday. Any lanes remaining after their cut-off time (Wednesday at midnight) will be opened up to the general membership.
Oly/WTT, LD and Alcatraz Swim programs - please register using your codes before Wednesday at midnight. If you register after your deadline or cancel your registration after Friday and no one is able to take your spot, you will be charged the pool fee of $10.
Cost is $10 per lane, no refunds once you register. You must contact me if you are unable to attend (no registration transfers).
Before you go, take note of the pool rules:
- You must wear a face covering upon entering and exiting the pool area
- Show up ready to swim. Bathrooms are reserved for emergencies only and cannot be used to shower or change.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival (on your forehead). If your temperature is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to swim
- Once you enter the pool, go straight to a lane.
- Only one swimmer per lane
- You must bring your own equipment as none will be available (pull buoys, kickboards, paddles, etc.)
- Your swim time ends 15 minutes before the top of the hour so you have time to grab your things and exit the pool area.
Call/ Text Jen with questions - 949-378-1308