We have two timeslots available at Tam High Pool this Sunday:
9:00am - Masters and WTT
10:00 am - Alcatraz Swim program
The training programs (WTT, Long Distance and Alcatraz) have priority registration for both timeslots until Wednesday at midnight. All other remaining lanes will open to the general public on Thursday for $10.
WTT, LD and Alcatraz Swim programs - please register using your codes before Wednesday at midnight. If you register after your deadline you will be charged the pool fee of $10.
Cost is $10 per lane, no refunds once you register. You must contact me if you are unable to attend (no registration transfers).
Before you go, take note of the pool rules:
- You must wear a face covering upon entering and exiting the pool area
- Show up ready to swim. Bathrooms are reserved for emergencies only and cannot be used to shower or change.
- Once you enter the pool, go straight to a lane.
- You must bring your own equipment as none will be available (pull buoys, kickboards, paddles, etc.)
- Your swim time ends 15 minutes before the top of the hour so you have time to grab your things and exit the pool area.
Email Sarah email@example.com for questions