Want to knock out the Ploop requirement for the August Bike Challenge? Join Ambassador Angela Y for an early am ride!
I'm taking the day off and can't think of a better way to celebrate. :)
Where: Golden Gate Pavilion
When: Wednesday @ 7am.
What should I bring? Spare tube, levers, canisters, hydration, nutrition, $ for coffee!
Feel free to reach out to Angela with any questions at 415.271.7189
Please ensure you are familiar with COVID-19 Special Rules (see below) We will break up in several groups to keep the size of each group manageable and ensure we all have fun.
COVID-19 Special Rules:
- Ensure all members comply with the 6ft social distancing requirements.
- We are required to track attendance to allow contact tracing in case of a contamination. Please only register if you are 100% sure to join. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible to allow other interested members to get your slot. Do not write a friend to advise to attend the ride for you. We are required to track attendance and contact details. Our website is the only tool we have to do it. So we count on you to make our life easy and ensure that we stay compliant with the order.
- Before a ride we will ask you to formally register on the calendar. We are required to track names and contact information for all activities. Because we are operating in a special environment your ride leader will check that all members showing up at the start of the ride are registered on the website.
- When waiting at the meeting point, stopping to regroup or resting during our coffee break please respect social distancing requirements. This means 6ft between members. We know we have not seen each other for too long. But the rule means no hugs, no kisses, no handshakes, no high fives.
- We will do our best to limit the number of stops we take and will do our best to stop where there is limited crowd. In the event we stop for coffee or food, be ready to have your own mask or face covering cloth.
- Members are required to bring their own water bottles, sunscreen and personal food. Sharing food or passing items around is not allowed. Lending a face mask is also not a good practice.
- If you feel sick, please do not come. We love to share a lot of things together but if there is one thing we don’t want you to share it is the virus. Technically we are required to send you home if you show any symptoms. Practically, we count on you to stay home.