Come join us for a Party in the park!
You like to swim, bike, and/or run, so why not pair it up with some FUN–Come mingle and join the best park party of the year (so far!)!
NOTE: Location has changed to Stow Lake, South Side Lawn
There will be fun and games, drinks and snacks and a host of activities to keep you entertained.
As at any typical park party, we will have a host of games and activities:
- There will be a Scavenger Hunt which will cover the East part of the park, so come ready to walk, run or bike as you go in search of hidden Golden Gate park gems
- We will be hosting a 'Giant Jenga' tournament. Sign up on entry and we'll we'll find our GGTC champion
- A HUGE Connect 4, Bocce Ball, CornHole, Tug of War, and some ball games.
We kick off at 12, midday, but arrive anytime after as we party towards the sunset. Get here early enough if you want to take part in the Scavenger Hunt and Giant Jenga!
Food and refreshments will be provided. A bunch of Hot Dogs and Burgers, with some side dishes and salads. Beer, Wine, Seltzters, Soda and Juices too.
So come along and have some fun. See you there!!!
When: Sunday 13th March, 12PM - 'Last Man standing' ... Feel free to come at anytime but you on;t want to miss the Scavenger
Where: Stow Lake, SouthSide Lawn
Questions? Contact Burnsie – email@example.com
COVID-19 Special Rules:
- Although masks are not formally required, we encourage those who feel more comfortable wearing one to do so.
- If you feel sick, please do not come. We love to share a lot of things together but if there is one thing we don’t want you to share it is the virus. Technically we are required to send you home if you show any symptoms. Practically, we count on you to stay home.