Attention fellow masochists!
We've got Sports Basement Presidio booked for a group FTP test!
This is just the opportunity you've been avoiding to go hard and set an early benchmark for this year's bike training!
Date & Time: Tuesday, Feb 20th from 4 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: The Dairy @ Sports Basement PresidioThe plan is to run two test waves:
- Wave 1: Warm-up starts at 4:30 PM, test begins 5PM
- Wave 2: Warm-up starts at 5:30 PM, test begins 6PM
Please sign up for your wave using this spreadsheet!
And make sure to sign this waiver from Sports Basement
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike): You'll need to bring your bike along for the ride.
- Trainers: Those who have a trainer, please bring it along. If you don’t have one, don't worry! We’ve got you covered. Sign up for the 2nd wave and use the sign-up spreadsheet to coordinate borrowing a trainer from somebody in the first wave.
- Fans: If you've got a fan, bring it! We'll scrounge up a few, but if you want to make sure you stay cool the best way is to bring a fan for yourself.
If you have any questions - feel free to reach out to @Gabe Rodriguez / @Andy Ia / @Bryan and we'll get you sorted.Let's get it!