Non-Profit Partnership Overview
GGTC is committed to supporting local partners that work to promote and sustain a culture of active, healthy living in the Bay Area. Through the Non-Profit Partnership program, GGTC commits to delivering the following components to the selected partner for the two-year program length:
- Funding through GGTC training programs: GGTC will donate a portion of participant program fees from its training programs. Due to the fluctuation in training program participant numbers, the annual award amount varies.
- Funding through GGTC fundraisers: GGTC will commit to holding at least one fundraiser independent of the training programs each year to generate additional funds our partner.
- Volunteer participation in at least one event with our partner: GGTC commits to participation in at least one volunteer event organized by our partner.
- Social media marketing: GGTC will promote our partner through its social platforms, club mailing list and training program marketing.
Since it was first established, the following organizations have benefited from GGTC’s Non-Profit Partnership:
- Bay Area Ridge Trail (ridgetrail.org)
- Special Olympics of Northern California
- Big Brother/Big Sister of Marin and Napa
- Girls on the Run Bay Area
- Real Options for City Kids (ROCK)
- Jamestown Community Center
- Lincoln High School cross-country running team
- Trips for Kids
- Back on My Feet
- Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco
For more information or any questions about the GGTC Non-Profit Partnership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.