It's Wednesday! And that only means one thing... Let's ride up to the top of Hawk Hill.
Join me, Ambassador Burnsie, as we distantly storm up the hill to catch the sunrise.
Sure what else would you be doing...? You know bed is overrated!
Strava route for those that are unfamiliar with getting to hawk hill from the pedestrian side of the bridge: https://www.strava.com/routes/2780601119143905790
This is a no-drop ride. We'll ride as slow as we need to. Do not worry that it will be too fast.
Things to bring: Mask/Buff, lights, stuff to fix a flat.
This will be a socially distant ride, adhering to mask guidance. Limit of 10 registrants.
Do not come if you are sick, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in recent contact with someone who has.
Please text if you are registered and can't make it.
Burnsie- 412 999 0426
COVID-19 Special Rules:
- Ensure all members comply with the 6ft social distancing requirements.
- Rides must be limited to a maximum of 25 members per group (including the ride organizer). This means the number of participants will be limited on the signup page. Please only register if you are 100% sure to join. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible to allow other interested members to get your slot. Do not write a friend to advise to attend the ride for you. We are required to track attendance and contact details. Our website is the only tool we have to do it. So we count on you to make our life easy and ensure that we stay compliant with the order.
- Before a ride we will ask you to formally register on the calendar. We are required to track names and contact information for all activities. Because we are operating in a special environment your ride leader will check that all members showing up at the start of the ride are registered on the website.
- When waiting at the meeting point, stopping to regroup or resting during our coffee break please respect social distancing requirements. This means 6ft between members. We know we have not seen each other for too long. But the rule means no hugs, no kisses, no handshakes, no high fives.
- We will do our best to limit the number of stops we take and will do our best to stop where there is limited crowd. In the event we stop for coffee or food, be ready to have your own mask or face covering cloth. Only curbside ordering is allowed at the moment and you are required to cover your face when ordering.
- Members are required to bring their own water bottles, sunscreen and personal food. Sharing food or passing items around is not allowed. Lending a face mask is also not a good practice.
- If you feel sick, please do not come. We love to share a lot of things together but if there is one thing we don’t want you to share it is the virus. Technically we are required to send you home if you show any symptoms. Practically, we count on you to stay home.